At Cielo KL, nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our customers, team members and our family of associates.
In our restaurants, we are putting an absolute emphasis on the procedures that support high standards of cleanliness and health so you can feel safe and relaxed during your dining and take-away experience.
The most important areas of focus are:
- Each staff member undergoes temperature checks before duty
- All guests are required to undergo a temperature check prior to entering our premises
- All staffs to follow highest hygiene standard always, inclusive of wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and following exemplary hand washing practices
- Frequently, scheduled disinfecting of commonly touched objects and surfaces in all areas of the Restaurant
- Fully sanitized tables, menus and chairs at all times
- All table settings are “private and apart”, following the social distancing guidelines set by the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Strict “social distancing” measures are in place generally, therefore limiting the number of people permitted in the restaurant for dine-in and pick up orders
- Banning all physical contact (No hugs, handshakes, high-fives, fist bumps – we will caress you with a big smile)
Every day, we hold ourselves to very high cleanliness and health standards that are designed to maintain a safe and healthy environment in our restaurant. In addition, we remain vigilant in learning more about this disease by monitoring developments closely and keeping informed of additional recommendations from public health agencies.
We are committed to doing what’s right to protect our customers and associates, and to do our part in preventing transmission of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Thank you to our loyal customers for your continued confidence and trust in our people and our company.